Popular topics

Mistaken internet payments include transactions made via myMOVE Banking that have been transferred to an incorrect BSB and/or account number. You should report mistaken internet payments to us as soon as possible after you become aware of them. You can report mistaken internet payments by phoning us on 1300 362 216 during and outside of business hours.

ATM locations are available on the website by following the Home > Tools > Find an ATM

Standard transfers are processed up to 3.45pm any business day for the funds to be available at the receiving bank before close of business the following business day. Clearance times can vary depending on the receiving bank. Any funds transfer during weekends or Public Holidays will be processed on the next business day, to enable funds to be received the following day. NPP transfers are processed in near real time and available 24/7 without delays.

Complete the "Reference" box in the "Transfer To" section before sending the funds.

Log on to myMOVE banking. Under “Payments” select “Transfer Money” and complete the relevant options to trigger the payment on a particular date or to arrange an ongoing regular payment.

To redraw from your loan account go to the payments menu and select either BPAY or Transfer Money. You will be able to select your loan account from the drop-down menu as the account that the payment will be made from.

Visa Cards may be activated by logging into myMOVE banking, or by calling 1300 362 216 during business hours. For security reasons, renewal cards will also need to be activated either online or by calling us. 

  • Select PIN Change via myMOVE banking (a mobile phone number will need to be registered with MOVE as confirmation of the PIN change will be sent to your mobile)

Note - a PIN is 4 numerals and should be difficult for someone to guess

You will receive your new MOVE Visa debit card on the expiry of your current RCU card, the RCU card is still ok to use up until the expiry date.

We're intensely proud that since 1968, railway workers and their families have been entrusting us with their money. We take our role as their financial custodian extremely seriously. Not only are we regulated by the same authorities as banks, building societies and other credit unions - the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) – we're also audited on a regular basis by external auditors. Deposits of up to $250,000 per account holder are covered by the Australian Government Guarantee. Our commitment to maintaining an ethical workplace is epitomised in our procedures and policies covering business continuity planning, computer usage, disaster recovery, dispute resolution and the performance of internal audits. This means you can be assured that your money is safe with us. In fact, the only difference between us and other financial institutions is that we're exclusive enough to give our members the kind of personalised service and attention that makes them feel a million dollars, every day.

We take protection of your personal information very seriously. When becoming a member, applying for a loan and doing other actions on your behalf, we need to obtain personal information about you. We will never disclose this information to a third party unless authorised to do so by law. For more about our privacy and information handling practices, please read our Privacy Policy.

Contact the Member Care Centre and we can assist! Call us on 1300 362 216 during business hours.

Login to myMOVE Banking.
Go to the 'SERVICES' menu option and scroll down to 'ALERTS'.
Follow the menu prompts to decide which alerts you would like.

At MOVE our staff strive to provide you with the best products and service at all times. If you have a concern or complaint about any MOVE product or service, please contact our member care centre on 1300 362 216 during business hours, or in writing to GPO Box 648, Brisbane QLD 4001.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of a conversation don’t hesitate to ask to speak to a Team Leader or the Sales Manager. If they do not satisfy your concern or complaint we encourage you to write to or call our Dispute Resolution Officer.
The Credit Union is a member of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) which means the matter can be referred to this external and independent third party for resolution, if we are unable to resolve your dispute.
For more information about lodging a complaint with FOS, simply ask our staff for a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service Dispute Resolution brochure. Alternatively, you can visit the FOS website, fax them at
03 9613 6399 or call them on 1300 780 808 during business hours. 

At MOVE we understand that life can take unexpected turns, such as illness, relationship breakdown or unemployment. Whatever the case, MOVE can offer financial hardship assistance to members facing difficulties.
We have developed policies and processes to assist members who are experiencing hardship. If you are having difficulty meeting your financial commitments please contact our Credit Control Team as soon as possible – not only will acting quickly help you get back on track faster, it will also help manage the stress that goes with worrying about your finances.
We may request you complete a Statement of Financial Position.
Please note we may require additional information such as payslips, bank statements, medical certificates, written confirmation of arrangements with other creditors or letter from Centrelink.
If you happen to have CGU Essential Cover Loan Repayment Insurance please contact CGU Insurance to make a claim.
For further assistance relating to Financial Problems please visit 
Lifeline > 

Statement of Financial Position > 

Cheques can be deposited at our branch located at Central Station, posted to GPO Box 648 Brisbane 4001, or lodged at any Post Office (if the cheque is made out to the same name on your Visa Card). Cheques made payable to joint parties will not be accepted at Post Offices.

Contact the Member Care Centre and we can assist! Call us on 1300 362 216 during business hours.

Yes. Sharon Edwards is based in premises at Rockhampton and travels regularly to other major northern centres. Call Sharon on 0407 677 940 between 7am and 7pm Monday to Saturday.

Forms and brochures are available from the website Tools section at the top of the front page.

Within Australia

If your Visa card has been lost or stolen in Australia, please let us know as soon as possible by calling 1300 362 216 during business hours (Monday - Friday from 8.30am - 4.30pm). 

To report a lost or stolen card outside business hours please call the Visa Lost / Stolen Card hotline on 1800 621 199. 



If your Visa card has been lost or stolen outside Australia, please contact Visa Global Customer Assistance Services as soon as possible using one of the local toll-free numbers provided on the Visa website.


This service is available 24/7 and can help you

  • Block your card to prevent fraudulent activity
  • Arrange a replacement card
  • Provide emergency access to cash