Welcome to real-time payments
The New Payments Platform (NPP) is now live, which means you are now able to create your PayID and start making real-time payments.
Getting started is as simple as logging in to myMOVE banking or the myMOVE App and following the instructions below.
Create your PayID
1. To create your PayID on your computer, login to myMOVE Banking, go to the 'My Preferences' menu and select Manage PayID
Login to the myMOVE App, tap on the “Transfer Funds” icon and then the “PayID” icon
2. Select the phone number or email address that you want to use
>> If you want to use a different email address or mobile phone number than the options displayed, click the 'Update Contact Details' button to add them to your contact details.
3. Select the account you'd like to associate with this PayID
4. Click 'Get SMS' or 'Get Email' (depending on what you are using as your PayID), then enter the verification code in the space provided
5. Read the through the terms and conditions and accept to create your PayID
Once you've created your PayID you can receive payments from anyone, provided their bank offers NPP transactions. All you need to do is give them your PayID (email or mobile phone number) and they can use this instead of your bank details to transfer the money from their internet banking or mobile banking app.
Make fast payments using Osko
You now have the option to make real time payments using Osko, the NPP's fast payment service. These payments can be made using either myMOVE Banking or the myMOVE App
1. Go to 'Transfers' and select the account you want to transfer the money from
2. Enter your payee information - you can choose an existing payee or create a new one, using their PayID if they have one
3. Select your payment type
i) Select Osko to make real time payments up to $2,000 per day
ii) Select Standard Transfer to make payments up to $5,000* OR if you have reached your daily Osko transfer limit of $2,000
What are the benefits of the NPP?